Your Leaders are on Autopilot
Over 99% of the decisions, motivations and reactions of the leaders in your organization are driven by the brain’s non-conscious need to feel safe. The brain scans the environment every fifth of a second looking for evidence of threats or rewards.
There are six domains of threat or reward that are important to the brain. The S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Model addresses these six domains: Security, Autonomy, Fairness, Esteem, Trust, and You. Triggering one or more of these domains can take the brain into a threat or a reward state, hijacking the higher brain, and impacting the ability of leaders and team members to think and perform.
Understanding these non-conscious drivers of behavior and leveraging them to optimize the brain’s strengths and minimize its limitations is key to enhancing the performance, relationships, and well-being of your leaders and team members.
Discover key drivers behind team dynamics
The S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Self Assessment examines the first five of the six domains. Results of the assessment indicate the importance that each person attaches to each domain and offer an understanding of the specific responses to situations and the potential impact of their unique S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ brain profile on the leader and others.
The sixth domain, the “Y” is highly specific to You (each individual) and as such the complexities of this domain make it out of the scope of this assessment, however we offer solutions to explore this domain further.
What Brain-Based Leadership Coaching Can Do for Your Leaders (and your organization)
- Support professional development goals
- Increase self-awareness in leaders so they can make more mindful decisions
- Enhance leaders’ understanding of their relationships with their teams, colleagues, customers, and business partners
- Provide valuable insight for leaders into how they may be perceived and experienced by others
- Support leaders in reducing psychological threats, stress and fear in their employees and the workplace
- Build teamwork and collaboration
- Boost employee engagement by educating leaders about ways to increase psychological rewards in the workplace
Replace Fear with Reward
The S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Self Assessment is a simple and powerful tool that helps your leaders and team members address the core of what creates challenges, problems, fear and stress in the workplace. Once they identify the element that is problematic, they can come up with a solution. The knowledge of what is impacting the people involved is incredibly powerful.